Wednesday, November 28, 2007

what really happens in a relationsip!










So long to fake words & artificial smiles; I still love you.We had the world in our hands, but you let it all go...-I'd give my life for you, I'd give my everything-The day you said goodbye I felt the world stop spinning;A constant pain in my head; A constant ache in my heartI dial your number just to hang up the phone...When you call I tell them to answer, say I'm not home,[I can't bear the image of you smiling on the other line][I want to capture your heart & make it mine again]They thought I would've given up by now- they're wrongTonight I listen to your voice through the receiver-And honestly it makes me want to cry; I close my eyes..I listen to your words & memories come rushing back,You tell me all the words my heart [long] to hear...I pray you're not telling me lies- then again-My heart will fall for just about anything these days.




is it not true??


is it not what we go through when we are in a relationship??


why all of a sudden our lives so restricted now !
think about it !!


0 comments:

 
Google